Lead Automation Engineer Marine
Are you the lead engineer that can take full responsibility for the design of complex automation installations within the marine industry? Do you want to work in an international environment with basis in Rotterdam and be the lead in innovative projects on super yachts and naval marine? Please apply for more information!
The company integrates electrical and automation systems within super end mega yachts, naval marine and offshore dredging. As a lead engineer you will be involved in the entire project, from the initiation-fase untill the delivery.
As a lead engineer you are responsible for:
- Defining the customer's technical requirements and issuing both technical and functional specifications;
- Defining work packages, planning and organizing all technical activities within the assigned projects;
- Giving input for sales management in the quotation phase;
- The latest in-depth technical knowledge, and act as a technical source of information for project and sales management;
- Leading, developing, motivating and coaching the engineering / automation project team (non-hierarchical function);
- Technical communication with the parties involved (such as: customers, suppliers, project leaders, installation team, commissioning and testing);
- Staying up to date on norms and standards and sharing this knowledge with the other engineers involved;
- Guaranteeing and innovating working methods and processes.
As a Lead Automation Engineer Marine you will meet the following requirements:
- A degree in electrical- or automation engineering;
- 5 years of relevant experience;
- Knowledge about PLC and SCADA systems (Siemens or Cimplicity);
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English;
- You are a teamplayer that knows how to motivate;
- You are able to work together with other disciplines within engineering.
A challenging position in an innovative organization in the international world of luxury yacht and advance electronics.
Techniek & Engineering
T: +31 20 7723 648
- 4000 - 4500
- 4500 - 5000
- 5000 - 6000
Independent Recruiters Groep BV gebruikt cookies om bepaalde voorkeuren te onthouden en vacatures af te stemmen op je interesses.