Maintenance Manager Hotels (Copenhagen)
We are looking for a Maintenance Manager for a brand new hotel in the heart of beautiful Copenhagen. As the company is developing and expanding its client base rapidly, your focus will be on one hotel at first, but in time you will be responsible for Maintenance management of multiple hotels in the vicinity of Copenhagen. A great opportunity for an engineer with experience in facility management. Are you an experienced manager in the field of technical property management and do you have the skills and motivation to deliver first class service? Apply now! We are looking for you.
The organization you will be working for, offers a broad variety of facility services in the Hospitality industry worldwide. They have recently acquired a new customer in Copenhagen and expect to further develop their business in Denmark in the years to come.
Your duties and responsibilities will entail:
- The planning and coordination of corrective and preventative maintenance on all utilities in the hotel (from in room lighting to HVAC, AV and domotics and everything in between);
- You are responsible for the daily corrective maintenance of the hotel rooms, front of house and back of house. In close cooperation with Rooms Division Department, to ensure the availability of the rooms and facilities for guest;
- Development of annual maintenance plans in collaboration with third parties and hotel management;
- Monitoring and managing of external parties in terms of quality, planning and costs to ensure targets and specifications are met in compliance with the agreed terms with the hotels management;
- You report to the hotel director and initiate monthly meetings with the hotels owner to discuss progress and report on your performance;
- You ensure the hotel’s compliance with local statutory health and safety and environmental rules and regulations and facilitate inspections;
- You support Area Managers, Facility Managers and third parties in the hotels and assist with maintenance offer inquiries by collecting the required technical specifications
- You are involved in and contribute to solving structural maintenance issues and act as an advisor in new areas of maintenance management.
The Maintenance Manager we are looking for is independent, an excellent communicator, and is dedicated to deliver the best service to the customer at all times. He or she is open to feedback and not afraid to give a professional opinion on areas of development in the scope of maintenance and property management.
Minimum requirements to qualify for this role:
- A bachelor’s degree in building services or a relevant engineering discipline;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in the hospitality industry;
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
Not only are we offering you a unique opportunity to work in a fast moving and rewarding industry, the chance and room for professional and personal growth are next to infinite in this role.
What else do we offer:
- Depending on your work experience, a market-based salaris;
- Laptop and telephone.
N van den Brink
T: +31 6 5757 4882
- Utiliteit / Installatietechniek
Independent Recruiters Groep BV gebruikt cookies om bepaalde voorkeuren te onthouden en vacatures af te stemmen op je interesses.