Power Engineer Marine
We are looking for an Engineer Power & Distribution for a leading company in the marine industry. Are you the electrical engineer with passion for Luxury yachts, Dredging & offshore or Navy & governmental ships and ready to take it to the next level? Please read along...
As a marine engineer power & distribution you are fully responsible for the complete electrical design of the energy generation, storage and distribution system within the allocated project based on the customer specifications, class requirements in market segments Luxury yachts, Dredging & offshore or Navy & governmental ships.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Realisation of the work according customer requirements and class requirements
- Delivery of the engineering deliverables within budget and according to the project planning.
- Quality of the engineering deliverables.
- Signalling of deviations from the scope of supply.
- Monitor and report progress according the project planning.
The following activities are part of your job
- Interpretation, integration and analysis of the customer specification and/or technical data of various ship systems necessary for designing the power and distribution system and discuss possible solution with the customer and/or other subcontractors.
- Interpretation of rules & regulations and discuss the proposed solution with classification.
- Setup a System Architecture and describe this in a SARAD based on system requirements from our customer.
- Perform arc flash and thermal stability calculation.
- Identify and collect all sensors and I/O to be connected to the ships alarm system.
- Coordinate/produce the E-plan cable block diagrams and wiring diagrams for the power and distribution systems based on basic document as mentioned above.
- Determine the materials to be used and write procurement specifications for large/complex equipment and/or panels.
- Setup FAT, HAT and SAT procedures and take the lead in de FAT.
- Implement the as-built data and deliver the as-built package.
- Supporting Sales activities in defining the technical solution and estimation of engineering hours.
As a power engineer you meet the following criteria:
- You’ve completed an MBO level 4 or HBO education in electrical engineering or equal certification, potentially complimented with additional relevant courses.
- Good communication skills in English language required.
- You have a passion and ambition for the profession and want to innovate and develop yourself.
- You’ve have good analytical skills and work accurate.
- You have basic knowledge of Word, Excel and optional SKM Power Tools.
- You will be mainly working from the office in Nijmegen or Sliedrecht and will visit our customers on request.
- You are able to work in a team.
Based on experience and knowledge the salary is in between €3500 and €4500 a month for a fulltime position.
We are open for candidates in the area of both Nijmegen and Sliedrecht
T: +31 6 1240 4022
Independent Recruiters Groep BV gebruikt cookies om bepaalde voorkeuren te onthouden en vacatures af te stemmen op je interesses.