This is your chance to be a Research Assistant for a world leader in the Food Industry! Do you really love to work in a lab environment with a strong focus on food analyses and do you want to be part of the team that designs medical and early life nutrition? Then this could be the job for you!
Continue reading, this might be the next step in your career!
The (senior) research assistant will,
- Be part of the shelf life team;
- prepare, perform and report physical chemical product analyses;
- support new product development and product improvement projects;
- discuss and advice product development during the startup of a new shelf life study;
- interpret analysis results and based on this give recommendations to Product and Process Developers;
- evaluate and improve analysis methods;
- interact with colleagues in Product and Process Development, external laboratories and suppliers;
- securing the status and condition of equipment within the scope of the Food Science and technology;
- laboratory according to ISO 9001 standards”;
- coordinate dedicated shelf life studies;
- support Product Development during tasting sessions;
- report to the team leader Shelf life.
We are looking for someone who likes to work in a laboratory environment but also likes to work behind a desk for longer periods of time.
To be able to excel in this position our ideal candidate will have relevant work experience with physical chemical analyses in food business and affinity with analyses regarding dairy technology. Besides this you will have a MBO diploma in e.g.: Food Science, Chemistry, Life Science, MLO, or any other related study.
Additionally, you fulfill the following requirements:
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in a laboratory environment;
- excellent communication skills, with fluency in English. Dutch is preferred;
- personal skills: strong organizational skills, pro-active, client-oriented, eye for quality, analytic and creative mind, open, enthusiastic and team player.
- comfortable working in a dynamic organization, with various functional disciplines;
- affinity with physical chemical analyses and dairy technology;
- relevant work experience with physical chemical analyses in food business.
Dutch residency is required for this function.
You will start with a 1 year contract and the possibility to extend the contract. Salary indication varies, depending on education and previous work experience, but ranges between €2400 and €2800 gross a month.
Techniek & Engineering
Lisanne de Kroon
T: +31 6 3004 1285
- Farmaceutische industrie
Independent Recruiters Groep BV gebruikt cookies om bepaalde voorkeuren te onthouden en vacatures af te stemmen op je interesses.