Power Distribution Engineer Solar
My client has one mission: providing green and clean energy for a sustainable future. They think solar energy is the long term solution. Therefore they install solar panels on rooftops, water and fields.
They are looking for an Power Distribution Engineer in Leeuwarden to strengthen their rooftop team!
Are you the experienced electrical or sustainable engineer? Feel free to get in touch and discuss the possibilities.
The Netherlands is full of unused roofs; think about schools, farm stables, business premises and so on. Many of these roofs are suitable for a solar installation. As a Power Distribution Engineer, you are responsible for the correct and timely delivery of a (cost) efficient design. You handle different projects in different design phases. You are the interface for project management and site management.
Your tasks include:
- Translating customer specifications and DC design;
- Drawing up the basic design (design of the total installation including dimensions / dimensions and the mains connection);
- The implementation of detail engineering AC: SLD, cable calculation, HV design, list of materials;
- Preparing, transferring and explaining final work packages;
- Standardizing the component choices and recording in specs;
- Process as-built packages;
- Support to sales for e-technical questions.
- Correct and timely delivery of a (cost) efficient design.
- Contribute to continuous knowledge development within team and company.
- Keeping abreast of developments in the field.
We are looking for someone with the following profile:
- At least a bachelor electrical engineering diploma
- Fluent in English, Dutch and German is an advantage;
- Extensive knowledge of power electronics and alternate current systems;
- Knowledge of NEN1010 / NEN3140 / NEN3840;
- Knowledge of PV installations;
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, and preferably Helios3D.
- In the possession of a valid working permit for- and residency in the Netherlands.
- Depending on experience, a salary between € 3000 and € 4500 gross a month;
- 28 holidays;
- Good pension plan;
- Career opportunities in a fast-growing, young and ambitious organization;
- A driven team with enthousiastic colleagues and room for development and personal input.
Lisanne de Kroon
T: +31 6 3004 1285
+31 6 3004 1285
- Utiliteit / Installatietechniek
- 3000 - 3500
- 3500 - 4000
- 4000 - 4500
- 4500 - 5000