Senior Packaging Engineer Metal Food
Senior Packaging Technologist Metal Food wanted for a world leader in the food industry!
Are you an experienced Packaging Technologist within tins or metals and do you have what it takes to further develop packaging solutions? Your location is a state of the art R&D center in Utrecht.
Can you lead projects in an efficient way and further optimize the collaboration? Than this might be the opportunity for you!
In your role as Packaging Engineer Metal you will focus on new packaging development and new Technology roadmaps. As Packaging Engineer Metal you will be either project member or project leader and will drive and implement packaging innovations. Here you collaborate closely with marketing, operations and procurement.
- You are going to work closely with external suppliers to develop new concepts and validate & implement them. Furthermore you will assess, improve and refine existing packaging applications;
- You will setup, plan and execute projects within defined KPI’s, following the project management guidelines and the R&D and business strategy;
- You will manage the packaging specifications for your field of expertise;
- You have a global network of suppliers and education institutes to know all technology developments in defined packaging area;
- You are acting as technical adviser, give support to solve technical issues, coach more junior project managers, leverage the team.
Next to that you identify new commercial and technological developments to generate new opportunities based on insights and creativity, translating these into projects or building blocks for your own area in line with business requirements. In order to be successful in your role it’s crucial to align with your stakeholders.
As Senior Packaging Technologist Metal Food you fit within the following profile:
- A Master degree, preferably in the area of Food Technology, Process/Packaging Technology, etc.
- At least 5 years of relevant packaging development experience in Food/Metal Packaging;
- A proven track record within metal packaging development is a strong asset;
- Advanced project management skills, familiar with the stage gate model;
- Excellent communication skills on all levels in English.
Your salary is based on the weighting of your education and previous job experience but varies between € 5000 and € 6000 gross monthly. Other benefits will be discussed in a personal interview.
T: +31 6 1240 4022
+31 6 1240 4022