We are looking for an electrical engineer for a worldwide developer of biotechnological material!
Do you have several years of experience in the deploying and coordinating OF Asset (Maintenance) Management programs of electrical infrastructure and do you want to make a direct contribution to the production of vaccines and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious diseases? Then we would like to speak to you!
This global player focuses on the development, production and distribution of groundbreaking drugs against diseases that have a global impact, such as vaccines against HIV, RSV, Ebola and COVID-19.
As an electrical engineer you play a crucial role in deploying and coordinating our Asset (Maintenance) Management program of our electrical infrastructure. Think about UPS, emergency generator, electrical main- and sub distribution boards. It is critical that electrical infrastructure of our 4 buildings is operating 24/7 to support research and development of new vaccines. The position reports directly to the Supervisor Utility & Building with a dotted line to the Installation Responsible person.
Next to this, you are responsible for the following:
• Act as the electrical expert in our multi-disciplinary team and as electrical SME during internal/external inspections or audits;
• Setup/maintain electrical technical standards and keep oversight that these documents are correctly used;
• Act as the delegate of the Installation responsible person to supervise electrical activities are executed in accordance with NEN3140 and other directives and guidelines;
• Second line troubleshooting in case of technical problems;
• Perform RCM of electrical systems to guarantee that electrical systems are maintained properly;
• Keep oversight that maintenance is correctly performed (in accordance with outcome RCM) and on-time. Shortcomings are translated into corrective maintenance tasks or captured in improvement projects;
• Setup End-of-Life roadmap of our electrical systems;
• Spare part control and availability;
• Initiate and manage an improvement initiative to increase the quality of our electrical drawings;
• Act as the electrical SME in capital maintenance/engineering projects;
• Lead/support improvement and modification projects of electrical systems;
• Member of the 24/7 support team (one shift every ~6 weeks).
As a Electrical Engineer Pharma we are looking for someone with the following profile:
NOTE: Candidates must be living in the area of Leiden, South-Holland, Netherlands (max 45min drive) and hold a valid woring permit/EU Visa.
You salary depends on education and previous work experience but varies between €3670- 4120,- gross based on a full time employment.
We are happy to discuss the terms of employment in a personal meeting.
Unfortunately relocation costs will not be offered.