Engineer Industrial Automation
Engineer Industrial Automation wanted in Zaandam! Are you the IA engineer experienced in modern control systems such as PLC / SCADA and/or DCS? Do you want to work within a creative and innovative organisation with a specialization in the newest technology within Siemens safety systems? Please read further...
As a Software Engineer you will work in a team to design and program industrial automation systems.Together you will be responsible for the end results of the project which you will subsequently put into operation at the customer’s site. As a Software Engineer you will also be coaching the Junior Engineers during the duration of the projects.
Your clients are mainly active in the following industry:
- Food and beverage
- Oil and Gas
- Bulk handling
- Water management
- Technical BSc industrial automation or similar.
- Between 3- and 5-years’ experiences with modern control systems such as PLC / SCADA and/or DCS preferably gained in the industry or at an industrial oriented engineering office.
- Siemens engineering tools such as TIA Portal and PCS7 is an advantage
- Experiences with project-based work, taking responsibility, showing initiative and creative craftsmanship.
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferably Dutch.
- A commercial mindset.
- In the possession of a valid working permit for the Netherlands and living in the North-Holland area is a must.
- Friendly team, Friday afternoon drinks, joint outing every year.
- Salary indication between 3500 to 5000.
- Good secondary employment benefits.
- Company car.
T: +31 20 7723 648
- 3500 - 4000
- 4000 - 4500
- 4500 - 5000
Independent Recruiters Groep BV gebruikt cookies om bepaalde voorkeuren te onthouden en vacatures af te stemmen op je interesses.