Expert Risk Assessment - Human Toxicology
Ducares-Triskelion is an internationally orientated contract research organization with innovative services. We improve and safeguard the health and well-being of people by ensuring the quality, safety and functioning of food, medicines and chemical products. Through personal involvement, high quality research and professional advice, we support our customers in the development of products that contribute to a better quality of life. Ducares has around 100 employees.
To strengthen the "Registration services and risk assessment" department, we are looking for an enthusiastic colleague. Triskelion offers the chemicals- and packaging industry all the expertise needed to guarantee the safety of chemicals, biocides and food contact materials for humans and the environment.
Within this position you will have a large variety in tasks;
- Advise customers on registration strategy for their chemicals and biocides;
- Literature search and processing of data;
- Compile (parts of) dossiers in scope of REACH and BPR;
- Hazard assessment (including Classification and Labelling, DNEL derivation) with regard to human toxicology;
- Explore and evaluate opportunities for read-across;
- Compile expert statements;
- Internal review of work of junior colleagues;
- Report results to colleagues and customers;
- Advise on service portfolio and product development;
- Keep track of relevant developments in REACH & Biocides regulations;
- Build on customer relationships and write project proposals together with project managers.
- Intellectual and professional capacities of at least MSc level.preferably via education in (analytical) chemistry, biology, toxicology, biomedical / health sciences, with at least 5 years of relevant work experience;
- Knowledge of and experience with tools required for REACH and Biocides dossier preparation and risk assessment;
- Accurate, proactive and problem-solving;
- Relevant network with partners in the chemicals industry, competent authorities and sector groups;
- Used to work under time pressure related to regulatory deadlines;
- Positive, energetic attitude and able to inspire teammates as well as to work independently;
- Good written and oral expression skills in the English and Dutch language.
- Challenging projects with various (inter)national clients;
- Opportunities to develop (further) as an expert in the field of Human Toxicology and Risk Assessment;
- A collegial and informal working atmosphere;
- A full-time position. Part-time fulfillment with a minimum of 32 hours is negotiable.
- Salary indication of EUR 3.500 – 4.500, which depends on your experience and knowledge.
Techniek & Engineering
T: +31 6 5149 0321
- Chemische / Petr. Chemische Industie
- Farmaceutische industrie
- Gezondheids- / Welzijn sector
- 3500 - 4000
- 4000 - 4500
- 4500 - 5000
Independent Recruiters Groep BV gebruikt cookies om bepaalde voorkeuren te onthouden en vacatures af te stemmen op je interesses.