International Commissioning Engineer
Wanted: Commissioning engineer that does not mind working globally!
This Dutch based company with HQ in Utrecht is in charge of ensuring that your online order is processed accordingly. They design, integrate and deliver the customer's very best solution for the logistic process. You are responsible for the commissioning of the conveyor belts that can be found in large warehouses.
Are you willing to work internationally within a company that builds devices that nobody else can?
As an International Commissioning Engineer you are involved in the complete implementation of a project.
During the first phase of the project, you are going to create a plan to make sure that the installation can be preformed correctly by the technicians. Once the installation is complete, you are responsible for the quality and the commissioning of the network systems. When needed, you will assist the software engineer with this process. The final phase will be carried out with the project manager, you are en charge to ensure an hand over of the machinery by providing instruction, testing and manual of the system.
Your main responsibilities and tasks are:
- Reviews technical documentation and the contractual requirements;
- Defines commissioning work packages and prepare the relevant procedures;
- Supervising, coaching and guiding a group of technicians during commissioning phase;
- Coordination of subcontractors;
- Creating an action plan for the final phase before software installation;
- Assist the team when necessary.
As a Commissioning Engineer, you have the following profile:
- MBO 4 or Bachelor degree in Mechanical or Electrical engineering;
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar role (service engineer, commissioning work, etc);
- Experience with mechatronics;
- Able to schedule and work with tight deadlines;
- Willing to work internationally (approximately 50% of your time will be abroad);
- Drive to solve issues during the projects;
- People management skills.
Your salary will be based on education and previous work experience but varies between €3000 and €4000 gross monthly. In addition, there is a compensation for overtime. When you are working abroad, you will receive a compensation for your hotel and meals.
T: +31 6 1240 4022
- Transport / Logistiek / Luchtvaart
- 3000 - 3500
- 3500 - 4000
- 4500 - 5000
Independent Recruiters Groep BV gebruikt cookies om bepaalde voorkeuren te onthouden en vacatures af te stemmen op je interesses.