Medior Product Developer Liquids (Temporary)
Medior Product Developer Liquids for a global leader in the food industry. You will lead product development projects activities within Liquids i.e dairy nutrition. Can you work independently, are you a fast learner and you are not afraid to speak up? Than we are looking for you!
We are looking for a Product developer who is looking for continues challenges in the product development area. You will lead product development project in the Business team through company project process. You will develop products according to local legislation, Product brief, internal nutritional guidelines, Quality Manual and R&D OGSM. In addition, you will be participating in various challenging product development activities involving multidisciplinary teams.
- Engage with key stakeholders, such as R&D teams, marketing, regulatory, quality and operations on innovation / renovation projects.
- Guiding recipe design, raw material filtering and other PD related activities.
- Proactively work cross functional and co lead projects to drive company ambition. Challenge the status quo
- Lead product development activities from recipe design to implementation in productions;
- Ensure technical documents up to high standards and available in a timely manner;
- Ensure compliance to Regulation, ELN procedures, ISO and HACCP; Seek new product ideas to translate into products for consumers’ satisfaction
- Support supply point in terms of recipe related production activities and problem solving
- Develop subordinates skills and competencies by regular reviews and challenging tasks
- A Master degree in Food Science, Food Technology or similar educational background;
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience in product development;
- Technical background in the food industry preferred with dairy products experience;
- Knowledge on regulation, nutrition, food processing;
- Excellent project management skills and fluent in English, verbal and written;
- Willing to evolve in a challenging environment and matrix organization;
- 5% to 15% of your time requires travelling.
The initial contract will be for six months but with the intent to extend based on performance.
Salary indication is €7.000- Gross per month.
Techniek & Engineering
T: +31 6 5148 9894
Independent Recruiters Groep BV gebruikt cookies om bepaalde voorkeuren te onthouden en vacatures af te stemmen op je interesses.