QC Manager Laboratory
Always wanted to develop and improve vaccines to prevent combat infectious diseases? Do you have multiple years experience in the Quality (Control) with a relevant educational background and knowlegde of pharmaceutical regulations ? Do you have experience as a manager leadership in the biologics/pharmaceutical/ manufacturing industry?
Please keep reading, because this role might be the job you are searching for!
As a QC Manager Laboratory, you will be active on different aspects within the Quality Department, including budget management, HR activities, KPI's, time management and NPI's. In addition, you act as a Servant Leader and Change Agent to meet current and future needs. Besides, you will be responsible to create goals and objectives for your department and create KPI's for excellent performance.
Other main responsibilities:
- Recruitment, hiring, onboarding of personnel and onboarding of several New Product Introduction's (NPI's);
- Running the budget of the group and provide inputs for the OPEX and CAPEX budget;
- Ensuring the overall complience to regulatory GMP requirements, global standards, procedures;
- Ensuring (testing) activities are in line with the timelines, resources and budget;
- Escalating and investigation (lab/OOS/OOT) and assay performance issues;
The ideal candidate should have:
- Master or degree in life sciences, chemistry, biotechnology or equivalent.
- 8-10 years of proven experience in a Quality or related environment, of which 4 or more years in a leadership position.
- Experience in Quality Control.
- Profound knowledge of pharmaceutical regulations/cGMP principles (FDA, EU, etc.)
- General knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and pharmaceutical research and development.
- Organizational planning and problem-solving experience.
- Strong leadership & development qualities.
- Experience with principles of Process Excellence, Lean manufacturing, etc is a pre.
- Good presentation skill
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Handling and leading a medium-large (40-60) size specialized group, (8-10 direct reports)
- Personal and interpersonal skills: informed decision making, digitalization and digitization, analytical thinking, Strong Quality Awareness and Flexible
- An exciting position in an international and dynamic environment with continuous learning and growth opportunities;
- A competitive salary, on-site sport accommodations, health/energy programs and other benefits for you and your family;
- An inclusive team environment where diversity and different opinions are respected and valued, and the importance of a good work-life balance is recognized.
What will happen when you apply? Within four working days we will let you know whether you are qualify for the position. If you do we will schedule an interview (digital or live). In this interview, we will inform you about the vacancy, the company and the procedure. If we both agree this is a fitting opportunity we will introduce you to our client and continue to guide you through the whole application process. The Independent Recruiters Group has a large team of specialized recruitment consultants. Every recruiter has a strong focus regarding his/her own field of expertise. This makes them the ideal sparring partner for both you, as the candidate, and the client.
T: +31 6 1240 4022
- Chemische / Petr. Chemische Industie
- Farmaceutische industrie
- Gezondheids- / Welzijn sector
- 5000 - 6000
- 6000 - 7000
Independent Recruiters Groep BV gebruikt cookies om bepaalde voorkeuren te onthouden en vacatures af te stemmen op je interesses.