Quality Control Manager Bioassay
Want to work on successes of today, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow?
Do you have a background in the Pharma, Bioassay and Quality Control? Want to be part of the onboarding of several New Product Introduction? Do you have experience as a people manager in the biologics/pharmaceutical/manufacturing industry?
Please keep reading, because this role might be the job you are searching for!
The QC Bioassay Laboratory is responsible for the release, stability testing of (semi) finished products (monoclonal antibodies and vaccines.) Leiden QC represents various combined test labs classified based on specific techniques and/or expertise.
You, as a QC Manager Bioassay, will lead with credo principles at hand ensuring the diversity and inclusion of the team shaping, simplifying and innovating the bioassay testing in close collaboration with Analytical Development colleagues. Your team is responsible for the onboarding of several New Product Introduction (NPI'S) including transfer and validation of the CART/Lentivirus methods. The team consists of four specialties with their own expertise and experts: ELISA, Bioassay, Cell Culture and PCR/Lentivirus.
Other main responsibilities:
- Recruitment, hiring, onboarding and development of personnel;
- Running the budget of the group and provide inputs for the OPEX and CAPEX budget;
- Ensuring the overall complience to regulatory cGMP requirements, global standards, procedures;
- Ensuring (testing) activities are in line with the timelines, resources and budget;
- Escalating and investigation (lab/OOS/OOT) and assay performance issues;
The ideal candidate should have:
- Master or degree in life sciences, chemistry, biotechnology or equivalent.
- 8-10 years of proven experience in a Quality or related environment, of which 4 or more years in a leadership position.
- Experience in Quality Control.
- Profound knowledge of pharmaceutical regulations/cGMP principles (FDA, EU, etc.)
- General knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and pharmaceutical research and development.
- Organizational planning and problem-solving experience.
- Strong leadership & development qualities.
- Experience with principles of Process Excellence, Lean manufacturing, etc is a pre.
- Good presentation skill
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Handling and leading a medium-large (40-60) size specialized group, (8-10 direct reports)
- Personal and interpersonal skills: informed decision making, digitalization and digitization, analytical thinking, Strong Quality Awareness and Flexible
- A salary range between 91 - 114K + 16% bonus target (based on education and working experience)
- An exciting position in an international and dynamic environment with continuous learning and growth opportunities;
- A competitive salary, on-site sport accommodations, health/energy programs and other benefits for you and your family;
- An inclusive team environment where diversity and different opinions are respected and valued, and the importance of a good work-life balance is recognized.
What will happen when you apply? Within four working days we will let you know whether you are qualify for the position. If you do we will schedule an interview (digital or live). In this interview, we will inform you about the vacancy, the company and the procedure. If we both agree this is a fitting opportunity we will introduce you to our client and continue to guide you through the whole application process. The Independent Recruiters Group has a large team of specialized recruitment consultants. Every recruiter has a strong focus regarding his/her own field of expertise. This makes them the ideal sparring partner for both you, as the candidate, and the client.
T: +31 6 1240 4022
- Chemische / Petr. Chemische Industie
- Farmaceutische industrie
- Gezondheids- / Welzijn sector
- 6000 - 7000
- 7000 - 8000
- 8000 - 9000
Independent Recruiters Groep BV gebruikt cookies om bepaalde voorkeuren te onthouden en vacatures af te stemmen op je interesses.