Technical Proposal Manager
Do you want to work for a leading company in designing, building en commissioning the top notch off heavy lifting structures? Are you looking for a company that has a keen eye for market developments and a focus on innovation? Do you have experience as a technical Proposal Manager or Tender manager? Then we are looking for you!
As a Technical Proposal Manager, you are involved in the customer’s proposal process from the very start. You are responsible for the creation of proposals/tenders and involved in sales contract negotiations. The technical proposal manager serves as bridge and ensures the most effective transfer from Sales to Operations. In addition to these tasks, you deal with the standardization of the (historical) proposal/tender information. Your main goal is translating the customer specifications into an efficiently feasible proposal.
Preparation of the tender/proposal strategy and the technical concept;
Mobilizing Legal and Engineering support;
Determine the budget;
Make requests to major suppliers to substantiate costs, technology and planning;
Determine the technical qualification and commercial proposal;
Identify project risks;
Developing an execution plan;
Mapping the budget technical consequences of adjustments in the tender/proposal and assimilate this into the price;
Adjust the sales conditions;
Transmission of risk and opportunities to project management;
Creating a library of D3 designs.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (HBO) or Master’s Degree (WO) in a technical direction (Mechanical is a plus);
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in a technical environment;
- Good knowledge of the English language in speech and writing (some Dutch knowledge is a plus);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong commercial, enterprising insight;
- Adaptive attitude;
- Professional and positive attitude;
- Independent and proactive.
You are a current EU visa holder or have a EU citizenship.
At this company craftsmanship and initiative is appreciated. You will have a lot of independence, freedom and responsibility in your job. The company has a social, informal atmosphere which encourages you to get the most out of yourself .
- Additionally they offer:
- A challenging job which is different every day;
- Enough space for your personal development and ambitions;
- Working in an international environment;
- A flexible working schedule in which you can start your day between 7:00 and 9:00;
- A salary indication between €4000 and €6000 depending on knowledge and experience.
Techniek & Engineering
T: +31 6 1239 1239
- 4000 - 4500
- 4500 - 5000
- 5000 - 6000
Independent Recruiters Groep BV gebruikt cookies om bepaalde voorkeuren te onthouden en vacatures af te stemmen op je interesses.